This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Welcome! I am so excited to be your child's teacher this year! Please read below for some important information regarding parent/teacher communication.
Parents, it is imperative that we communicate effectively this year to ensure that your child is getting the very best education. This can be done through the school's PLP platform, via email, or through Google Classroom, where you will be receiving weekly newsletters. We are also going to use an app called classroom dojo in our classroom; this is another great form of communication that can be accessed by phone or computer.
Being a virtual classroom, it is imperative that students follow the internet safety rules and procedures for their own protection. Please encourage your child to access school resources through classlink.
As a classroom, it is important that we remember and utilize the following expectations and procedures:
- Be mindful of when the teacher and/or another classmate is talking.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions or reach out to your teacher using messenger.
- Respect others and yourself by paying attention and utilizing the resources that have been provided for you.
- Be prepared each and every morning for a full day of learning.
- Remember to always try your best and never give up.
- Finally, have FUN!
It is my goal to make this a safe and fun environment for all! While it may not look like a normal school year, I promise that we are going to work hard, learn a lot, and put our best foot forward as we navigate your fourth grade year!!