This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Welcome! I am so excited to be your child's teacher this year! Please read below for some important information regarding parent/teacher communication.
Parents, it is imperative that you check your child's study buddy daily for important information as well as their "take home" folder. We are also going to use classroom dojo this year which is another great form of communication to ensure that we are constantly and consistently on the same page!
The students, along with myself, worked together to compose our classroom rules and expectations for the 2019-2020 school year.
1. No talking when the teacher or a classmate is talking.
2. Be respectful of each other and our belongings.
3. Keep our hands and feet to ourselves.
4. Do not disrupt the learning atmosphere (no screaming or yelling).
5. Stay in your seat.
6. Come to class prepared and ready to learn!
7. Always try your best and never give up!