This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
This week we have been learning about patterns and adding with place value in math. We are learning how to write claim statements in science. We learned and about classroom and Glenellen expectations.
Parents start practicing with your child on skip counting by 2, 5, 10. This will help as him/ her as we begin working on multiplication math facts next week. Have restful weekend.
- Class Motto:
Today is a brand new day, I will aspire to learn something new, so I can be the best me I can possible be. I am an original. I don't have to be like anyone else. I am unique and one of kind. I will ACHIEVE get things.
1. I will follow all instruction given the FIRST time.
2. I will bring all material to class daily.
3. I will be responsible for my own work.
4. I will speak using the appropriate voice level.
5. I will keep my hands, feet, and other objects to myself.
6. I will be respectful of other’s ideas and their property.
I will follow the GES expectations for SUCCESS.
• G - Give your best effort.
• E - Encourage each other.
• S - Strive for success.