This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Please read our weekly newsletter for content focus and UPCOMING school events. The newsletter will also give you a testing window, so students know what test to prepare for each week.
- Study your Journal Math Facts each night.
- READ 20 minutes each night.
- Review vocabulary and practice strategies each night.
- Use your journals to complete the nightly assignment to strengthen understanding.
- Use online links for additional practice.
You will develop good study skills that will help you to prepare and be successful.
Today is a new day,
I will ASPIRE to learn something new,
So, I can be the BEST me I can possibly be.
I am an original.
I don't have to be like anyone else.
I am UNIQUE and one of kind.
I will ACHIEVE get things.
I will . . .
1. Do my BEST at all times
2. RAISE my HAND for before speaking and leave my seat.
3. Be a GOOD LISTENER.
4. FOLLOW instruction the FIRST time they are given.
5. Show RESPECT at ALL times.
I will follow the GES expectations for SUCCESS.
• G - Give your best effort.
• E - Encourage each other.
• S - Strive for success.