This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Please read our weekly newsletter for math and science content focus. The newsletter will also give you a two-week testing window, so students know what test to prepare for each week.
- Study your Journal notes for Math and Science each night.
- Review vocabulary and practice strategies each night.
- Use your math journal to complete the nightly assignment to strengthen understanding.
- Complete study guides before coming to class.
You will develop good study skills that will help you to prepare for all test.
Today is a brand new day, I will aspire to learn something new, so I can be the best me I can possibly be. I am an original. I don't have to be like anyone else. I am unique and one of kind. I will ACHIEVE get things.
1. I will get the materials quickly.
2. I will raise my hand for permission to ask a question and leave my seat.
3. I will make Smart choices.
4. I will walk quietly.
5. I will keep the teacher happy by giving my best effort.
I will follow the GES expectations for SUCCESS.
• G - Give your best effort.
• E - Encourage each other.
• S - Strive for success.