This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Please read our weekly newsletter for math and science content focus. The newsletter will also give you a two-week testing window, so students know what test to prepare for each week.
- Class Motto:
Today is a brand new day, I will aspire to learn something new, so I can be the best me I can possible be. I am an original. I don't have to be like anyone else. I am unique and one of kind. I will ACHIEVE get things.
1. I will follow all instruction given the FIRST time.
2. I will bring all material to class daily.
3. I will be responsible for my own work.
4. I will speak using the appropriate voice level.
5. I will keep my hands, feet, and other objects to myself.
6. I will be respectful of other’s ideas and their property.
I will follow the GES expectations for SUCCESS.
• G - Give your best effort.
• E - Encourage each other.
• S - Strive for success.